Are you ready to LEAD?
Leadership is an inside job...
Women are all too familiar with the challenges they face to achieve their professional goals, like gender bias, lack of opportunities, etc.
But what you may NOT be aware of are some of the ways YOU could be contributing to your own career challenges:
- You're telling yourself stories like 'If I DO it all, I can HAVE it all,' or 'If I just work harder, I'll get what I want.'
- You may have long-held limiting beliefs that keep you stuck, like 'I don't deserve it' or 'I'm not good enough.'
- You may have a tendency to 'people please;' you believe that everyone else's needs should come before yours.
- You may not know WHAT you really want; many of your life choices may have been driven by what someone else said you 'should' do.
Guess what? This is actually GOOD NEWS! Many of these obstacles are within your control to change...
So, what if…
- you could identify and dispel the limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck and preventing you from achieving your professional goals
- you had tools to deal with the daily pressures that many professional women experience
- you had the self-awareness to identify YOUR career goals and aspirations, and an action plan to achieve them
One way to regain your focus and get you on the road to achieving your goals is to start building your self-awareness skills. Developing our self-awareness helps us to get clear on what inspires us, energizes and drains us, and how our disempowering stories are keeping us stuck.
To be a great leader, you must first lead yourself...
Self-awareness is the first of six (6) building blocks of our Self-Leadership model. These building blocks lead to a roadmap of your unique leadership brand, built on the foundation of your values and strengths.
Self-Leadership is about having a strong sense of who you are so you can have the CLARITY and CONFIDENCE to achieve the results you want.
As you navigate each building block, you'll:
- Explore your brand through Self-Awareness and Self-Knowledge
- Embody your brand through Self-Acceptance and Self-Regard
- Express your brand through Self-Care and being Self-Less
Are you curious about your own level of Self-Leadership? If so, be sure to opt-in above to receive our free assessment: "Self-Leadership: The Path to CLARITY and CONFIDENCE."
So...are you ready to gain the clarity, confidence and courage to have the personal and professional life you want? It's time to LEAD:
L - leverage your Emotional Intelligence; women have an intuitive ability to lead...they just need to tap into it!
E - engage your support network; being a powerful leader in ALL areas of our lives means empowering others to show up in their genius.
A - Clearly articulate your value; increased self-awareness creates a language for communicating who you are and what you offer.
D - declare your commitment to showing up as an INSPIRING and EMPOWERING leader for yourself and others.
If the answer is YES, use this link to schedule a 45-minute complimentary call, and together we’ll work to move you closer to your goals!